Well no news yet about the birthfather. I'll update everyone once we know something.
It was a long weekend for us. Wondering what was going on with him, I was really sick, and we also had to find a new home for our cat, Shelby.
Meri is at 38 & 1 day today which is good. Amelia is getting stronger and healthier lungs each day! Whenever I feel impatient I just think of her lungs growing and her being so healthy. It makes the wait seem practically easy :)
I will write more when we get some info. Thank you for everyone who fasted on Friday and to all our family and friends for your prayers.
Love
B&E
Remember what I told you about Satan- he will fight with all his might against something that is right- I knew it would work out- just had to overcome the negative
ReplyDelete