We took Mia to the park today. How could we not? She was due on this day, yet came 11 days early. Each one of those days have been filled with love and kisses and a whole lot of parental learning curves :)
It was a warm day and Amelia loved it. She slept the entire time and throughly enjoyed the 'off roading' we did with her stroller (aka pushing it on the grass...) as well as the impromptu photo shoot we did on the grass.
Tomorrow I will write so much more and put additional pictures up but I couldn't possibly let this day pass without acknowledging the special day we have been talking about for almost 7 months!
Tomorrow I will write so much more and put additional pictures up but I couldn't possibly let this day pass without acknowledging the special day we have been talking about for almost 7 months!
Love you Meri!
Hugs from Iowa
Hugs from Iowa



Darling photos. Happy due date day!
ReplyDeleteLove these pics!
ReplyDelete