More pictures as promised :)
It was so warm out. Mia loved it and slept pretty much the entire time
Pink honeysuckle, for Meri. Always reminds me of when I lived in Houston!
Yes, it was really this beautiful. None of these pictures were edited. haha you think I have time for that?! HA!
Love.
We found this fun little spot all to ourselves. Mia would've liked the duck ducks if she hadn't slept the whole time. Oh well something to look forward to when she's a little older!
As Brad and I were standing here near-ish to the bank, we hear this plop. Then plop. We scan the water to our left just in time to see a river otter drag this fish down that was about 3 times his size. It was so cool!
Such a lady
The bright colors are fun and the camera did a great job picking them up!
To put her size into perspective :)
Have I mentioned she has the most perfectly shaped hands? It's true.
OK, one more in this pose :) I love them all!!!
This is corny but I don't care.
I made a wish, and Amelia came true...
Yay!
She's such an angel
We were taking this picture (in the upper left) and then she started to go for the flowers! They smelled amazing so I can't blame her but it was cracking Brad up as he snapped away watching me try to juggle as the wind blew me around haha. I like the last one though...goofy...but that's my real smile I was laughing pretty good by then!
Brad took this really cool panoramic picture. You might have to click on it and enlarge to get the full effect. We had such a great time at the park! I can't wait to go back!








Erica, I so love these pictures. You have such a beautiful little girl and a beautiful family! I LOVE the picture of you smiling with Mia, you look SO HAPPY! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't get over how tiny she is - I guess I'm just not used to newborns right now. (Hopefully I will be very very soon!)
ReplyDelete