Amelia surprised us all a couple of days ago with an impromptu photo session that just made our week! Each day her range of facial expressions grows and we are soaking it all up.
Yesterday Little Miss woke up with her poor little eye being gooped shut with nasty yuck so I took her into the doctor that afternoon. Good news: it's probably a clogged tear duct which will work out on it's own OR it's a minor infection and I saw the eye specialist who gave her a prescription.
Other good news: I was thrilled to know her latest stats! We can tell she's been getting much heavier lately and suddenly her newborn clothes seem a bit tight and short. Well, no wonder! Girlfriend is
21 inches long
and
9 lbs 12 ounces!!!
She loves to see herself and to watch the birdies turn. If the mobile part turns off she's whine a bit until I turn it back on then she's happy :)
This girlie loves her milk :) yes...staged...we can't lie :)
So I thought maybe the next size up jammies might fit better. LOL.
She is alert like you wouldn't believe. It's wonderful.
Mia adores her carrier! This is the Emei we ordered from Austria. It's basically a sling and a carrier in one. Just in the past two days she has been holding her arms out to grab onto me. I love how secure she is and we can get tons done! Best. Purchase. Ever.






No comments:
Post a Comment