Sunday, June 16, 2013

First Father's Day!!!

We were blessed with Mia this year at a time where we were able to celebrate both Mother's Day and Father's Day. Seeing Brad and Mia together just makes my heart so full...I never realized it would feel this amazing to have a family. God has blessed us many times over and we are eternally grateful for Him and for Meri. 
My sister has been out to visit and she left today to go back to her own family. I already miss her terribly but I'm glad we got some great pictures to reflect back on until we see each other again in August. I will post more on our visit later. Right now I want to acknowledge Brad and the amazing Father is already is and the potential I already know he has. Watching them bond more each day... there are simply no words. It is priceless. 






I really love this picture! I don't remember ever being this happy in my life. I am so grateful for my life...the ups and the downs...but especially for my family.

Tomorrow is a big day. We will be driving to Kansas to have Amelia's adoption finalized in court. She will take our last name and will get a new birth certificate and SS card. It will be a long day driving down and back in the same day but we are looking forward to the time together. Mia loves the car so I'm guessing she'll sleep much of the time. If not, that's okay. We're leaving with plenty of time to make stops and have a fun day of it. Hopefully all goes smoothly! I will let you know :) Thank you for all the love and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment