Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mystery Package

Mia received this package about a week (gee, maybe 2 now...time has been slipping away from me lately!) or so ago and I've been meaning to post this on the blog ever since. We have no idea who this is from but Thank You sooooo much! The onesies fit her PERFECTLY and practically doubled the size of her wardrobe at the time! Everything was so sweet....whoever you are... you must know me really well because everything in there was just what I would've picked out :) 
Haha funny story though... so Mia was asleep and I set her down for a second to go get the little doll that came in the package (this was the day it came). Then I realized it played this pretty music. I thought it was cute and that Mia might like it (I often play music for her, even though she's asleep) so as I'm walking closer to her, and it's playing, she starts to look like she's going to cry. I'm like what's going on? The closer I get, the more she's upset. Then I sit down next to her and put the doll by her and she's full out boo-boo lip -in her sleep!- and her little lip is starting to quiver! haha! I'm like oh no it's the doll! So I start trying to shove it into the couch cushion and bam. Doll stops, Mia is back to soundly sweetly sleeping. haha! I might wait until she's a tad older to try the doll again...! 
All I know is the package came from Utah and was sent by a name neither of us recognized. Whoever you are, thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment