Monday, August 26, 2013

Enjoying Corvallis- Blackberries

Ah, blackberries. Oh how I love thee.
We went picking a few days ago and it was wonderful to be outside catching up from our day and talking to Mia. We had just picked up the car from being worked on- yay! Just a fuse!- and ended up at this awesome spot. We picked two gallon baggies full- I'd say enough for at least one delicious pie :)


Brad got the idea Mia should not be excluded from trying blackberry juice. So I squished some on the tip of my finger and let her take a lick. Haha, she wasn't too sure about it...


So naturally we decided a whole berry would be better! We smushed the end of it pretty good so she could get a real taste. Yeah, still not sure. Oh well, I'll try again in a few months. She's an Oregon girl at heart so there really isn't any doubt whether or not she'll like them- it's just a matter of when to introduce them :)



Ok, not my most flattering picture. But I wanted to show how huge my Mia is! Holy cow the girl is growing like crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment