It was such a challenge to sum up a week of fun in a few pictures but I did the best I could! My sister and brother-in-law and their sweet daughter came to visit last week. We spent the first couple of days with Brad- going to OMSI and the coast, and then we split off and went south since he had to work. We went to Rice Hill (twice), played in the South Umpqua River, hiked down to the base of Crater Lake...and yes...alllll the way back up, played in the Applegate area, stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Lewis, hung out with cousins, ate too many VooDoo Donuts, ate WAY too many burgers, and played in the park Steph and I played in when we were little girls. It was a jam packed week and Mia was a rock star. She did pretty well for all the go go going we were doing.
I think one of the best parts of the trip for Steph and I was watching Mia & Averie together. It was adorable! Mia couldn't get enough of Averie. She watched her wherever she went and was constantly smiling, trying to get her attention. If Averie would even look at her she'd get SO excited and kick or laugh or wave her arm. It was undeniable. Mia loves her cousin and Averie was just as sweet back! Always wanting to give her kisses or hold her hand. If she couldn't see Mia, she'd ask what she was doing or where she was. It's awesome their birthdays are only a day apart. I think these girls are going to have a lot of fun growing up!


No comments:
Post a Comment