Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Baby Shower for Princess Mia!

After Friday had been so wonderful, I thought surely the rest of the weekend couldn't be that awesome. But then it was!!! haha. The baby shower on Saturday morning was just lovely. We had a packed house- just how I like it to be! 

Babies- Oldest to Youngest!
Holly & Evolet, Erica & Amelia, Christine & Bowen, Sarah & Cora, Becky & Kinsley
Aunt Mary makes blankets and she made the most beautiful one for Amelia! We love it!

Ummm...where's the baby??!!? Lol! Mia was sure spoiled at the baby shower :) This isn't even all of it..! Thank you to each of you for coming & for being so sweet and generous to Mia!
At the front we had an advice card binder- adding to the des moines shower, thank you Terri Lynn!- and I put out some gifts from Meri: the lovey she made when Mia was born & the baby book she gave us to tell us she chose us.

Mom & my sisters & my Holly did such a great job planning the shower..I really felt loved!

I am enjoying these pictures because I remember feeling just as happy and loved as I look. It was an awesome day!
THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment