Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Pink Hippo


I ended up going to this way cool shop in Des Moines the other day called the Pink Hippo. Wow they really know how to dress a girl! They had all sorts of frilly fluffy pink goodness but their hair accessories are their signature item. They make each one and they are not only fitted with a special kind of clip but they have velvet on the back which actually makes them not only more comfortable but also non slip. I picked these four out for Amelia. They look big in the picture but trust me, they're quite small- the biggest one is only 1 3/4inches long (the white bow...temple sealing maybe?). Anyway I had quite a good time there and can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'd like to go with you. We got a gift certificate for there from Jane's baby shower. Fun!

    ReplyDelete