Monday for Family Night we decided to put the bassinet together. I'm so glad we did! It's a lovely little thing. A lot of people were telling us, don't get a bassinet, she'll grow out of it too fast they're a waste. I actually tend to agree and we were originally planning on just getting the pack and play. But I really want Amelia to be on my side of the bed, level with me so I can tend to her and also get a little rest myself. My side of the bed is quite small and there is no way a pack and play would fit- no.way.
So we decided on this and it's exactly what I was hoping for. It has a little glow light to check on her in the night without her waking. It has various song/sound settings and a few different levels of vibrations. It also rocks or you can pop the wheels out from the underside and it can roll around wherever you want.
There were a few bumps along the way putting it together- hence Brad's mock confused faces :) That's just Brad being himself and I love it. He's going to be the best Dad and I smile every time I think about it!

James wouldn't sleep in his bassinet or the pack n' play. It was his car seat or the bed with me until about a month in when our vet suggested trying the Rock n' Play Sleeper. It was inexpensive, travels well, and he slept in it through the night for 4 months until he outgrew it (he's pretty big). Hope Amelia won't be so picky like her cousin.:)
ReplyDelete