Over these past 7 months we've kind of discovered that being the 'student doctor' has it's ups and downs. Some attending physicians treat you as though you are pretty much one of them- working alongside them diagnosing, treating, and helping patients. Others make you stand in the back of the room and, if you're lucky, fetch the linen. To be honest, this whole time besides I think perhaps a pen, we haven't gotten any physical objects from drug reps or anyone. Which is totally fine of course but today was way awesome! After the drug rep found out we are adopting she was way excited and gave us this cool bag that has a cold pack designed for milk containers and also has a full canister of formula! The bag looks small but it's actually a great size and I just love it.
But I had to take a screen shot because it just isn't every day you get a text like this from your husband lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment