Saturday, March 16, 2013

Clothes

I love little girl clothes! Baby clothes in general are just so stinkin fun. I know everyone wants to buy Amelia the cutest little things but below you will be able to see how much I really have! Oh heavens- tons and tons of clothes. Below are only sizes up to 3-6 months and these are from my sister. There are more coming later in the 6month+ range. I am so blessed to have such awesome family! I feel so spoiled saying please don't give Amelia love in the form of clothes haha but now you can see why! I have sooo much. I did create an amazon registry -HERE - where you can see lots of other options if you would like to give her something  :) I will put a caveat in here and say if you just can't resist some cute little something that's okay haha I have had a hard time resisting too and *may* have given in a time or two :) Thank you to each and every one of you who have helped support us on this truly amazing journey!!!

Click on the images for a close-up



Not shown are all the clothes I've already bought her haha...oh boy now where to put all this?! Don't worry, it's a happy problem to have! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have so many clothes! There will probably come a day when you go through 12 outfits in a single day & wonder how it's possible to do so much laundry.

    ReplyDelete