We took a road trip at the end of September that was fantastic. We got to drive through one of our new most favorite areas: the Gorge, which is the area between Oregon and Washington and is full of waterfalls and lush green forests. Oh, and the cutest little cities and best food ever! We also went to the Oregon coast, got to see Brad's parents, then went to visit my cousins! It was a packed trip but we loved it!
Off we go! Can you tell how excited I was?! I LOVE the coast and we had five days of being together all the time. Rare and beautiful!
At the hotel. She did fantastic sleeping there and we throughly enjoyed the location and their pool!
We met up with Brad's parents and had a nice dinner. They were so patient with us, even when Mia had a mini meltdown and she and I had to "go take a walk".
These pictures are blurry but I don't care. They're perfect to me. They are Mia with her grandma and grandpa who love her SO much. Enjoying the warm fall evening at the beach. This was the first time I have ever been there when there was no wind. I didn't know it was possible!
Our group selfie attempt LOL
Me and my Mama <3
Another hotel pic from the morning. This girl's hair is insane in the morning, I adore it!
We took Mia to the small (it's basically one room) aquarium in I think Newport. I can't believe what an impact this one event has had on Mia. She hasn't stopped talking about going there and seeing all the fish and animals. Also while there we bought fish and we got to feed their seals, who of course did little tricks for the fish. Mia couldn't get enough of all of it and while most people could probably go there and spend maybe 20 minutes, we were there a little over an hour. We are already planning our next aquarium visit after seeing how much she enjoyed it!
The giant octopus
Watching the seals
Then off to visit our cousins! This is Mia and Alice, destined to be best buddies! They are both only children so we were kind of watching to see how they would interact since we would be staying a few days. They did great and Mia still asks about Alice and when we can go back.
Me and my cousin oxox love you, Almira!






















No comments:
Post a Comment