So I hurt myself pretty badly a little over a week ago. I cut two of my fingers on my left hand while cutting chocolate for carmel apple toppings for Family Night. They've had huge bandages over them to not only help them heal but to protect them from my extremely curious little girl. Needless to say, typing has been a challenge so although there is a TON to write about, I've been taking some time to heal. So that along with our big move to Washington last weekend has been what we're up to. Brad is rotating with an OB/GYN doctor up here and we are enjoying getting to see many friends we haven't spent time with in awhile.
It's been cold- too cold for walks but we did decide to get out a little yesterday and go check out a lighthouse. After driving around for 30 minutes trying to find where we could pay for parking, we gave up, parked, and walked around. The tide was exceptionally low and I found all sorts of sea critters- my favorite part of going to the ocean. It didn't take long and we were all frozen through so we headed home for a much needed nap :)
Brad took all these photos. I love his artistic eye!

No comments:
Post a Comment