Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mia Plays in the Snow

So the morning Mia turned 9 months we woke up to the  most beautiful snow. It was just perfect. It was also awesomely sticky- the ideal snow for making a snowman! I got Mia this fluffy bunny suit before we came to Washington because I wanted to be able to still enjoy going outside and not worry about getting overly cold. It's a tad large on her but still oh so cute :)

First thing was to teach her how to make a snow angel...


 Then I showed her how delicately the snow was balanced on the tree limbs. And if you bounce them just so, the snow goes flying up. 

Then a few pictures on the old fashioned sled...


Then Brad let her try snow...

And lastly we built a snowman and Brad tossed Mia high up in the air. Her giggles and wonder at the world make us so happy and are usually what we are talking about just before falling asleep each night. Love you, Baby Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how pretty she is! It is so fun to see pictures of her really concentrating on something and trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete