Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bath Time!

People tease me that Mia is the most photographed daughter on the planet.
But seriously? 
She is so photogenic.
How could I resist pulling out the camera for this darling face?


I can't decide between the color and the black & white. When she has her own bath someday we'll frame this. Oh I love this girl!

Poor girl bumped her head and got her first goose-egg. She is so confident and has been having a hard time with knowing where her head is when she sees something she wants. I guess I feel the way most parents do... I want to bubble wrap the heck out of her and keep her pain free and safe and yet I know I can't and it's important for her to learn and grow. She is full of life and energy and it makes my heart happy to be right here as she progresses. Hopefully we can feel better soon and move on to the next big thing haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment