Well we were one step closer when a couple weeks ago- yes, yes, I know. Bad blogger it's been weeks- we put together the car seat and stroller combo which was a gift from Brad's parents. I LOVE this stroller. Everything about it is exactly what I was hoping for. It will fit Amelia until she's 30 pounds so it will last awhile.
If you're wondering if it rolls so very smoothly the answer would be yes. If you're wondering if it locks perfectly and pivots exactly... oh yes, it does. If, by chance, you're curious if I know these things because I push it around our dining room table- on occasion- uh, yeah, I do :) Brad may have caught me a few times but that will be a video for another time :)
Sorry we've been a little absent. It's not due to lack of things to write about, that I promise! Everything is going well... did you see the ticker on the side of the blog today? It says that Amelia's fingernails are to the tips of her perfect little fingers now! I love little milestones and updates like that. Meri is still doing great and exercising and being so healthy.
Oh! And other great news....our Amelia-Celebration is really coming up fast! Less than 5 days and my sister will be here (& her awesome bf) and less than 6 days and it will be Amelia's shower! Lol this kid is so loved and I pray each day that she knows it already and can feel hundreds of prayers said on her behalf each day.
Ok that's all for now but I'll post again soon. There. It's in writing so it has to be true, right ?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment