This morning was a typical one. Brad got up to get ready for his rotation in Neurology and after about 15 minutes I got up to fix his lunch and help him get out the door. I love these quiet mornings together where nothing is rushed. He packs his doctor bag, we say prayer, give a kiss and off he goes. Then I run to the front window (where the cat is usually waiting for me) so I can wave to him. This morning, he sent a text that kinda melted my heart and I can't help but share!
He is so thoughtful and sweet like that. When I'm in the shower getting ready for bed he makes sure my heater blanket is turned on so the sheets are warm (my favorite). When we pulled into the driveway last night from a Costco run he said stay right there, I'm coming around to help you out of the car. I had to laugh because apparently he still hadn't forgotten when I misstepped once on where the pavement meets lawn and lost my balance. He opens my door and makes sure I am happy and safe. When we were at Costco he let me sit in the car while he loaded it up. These aren't big things, just tender things he does for me each day that I don't want to forget. Oh I love him so!
What a wonderful hubby. You two are so perfect and sweet together!
ReplyDelete