These are just a few pictures I took today of sweet Mia.
We had SUCH a good time!
Mia surprised us all and walked all day- it was amazing.
Not just a step or two, but up to 15 at a time. Not sure what was it was that finally clicked for her but it has been the most exciting day! Baby Girl is so big and is such a joy.
More pictures tomorrow!
Today could not pass without Brad and I publicly remembering our sweet Meri. None of our days would be filled past the brim and overflowing with the joy and love we feel for Amelia if it wasn't for her.
Meri, wherever you are, know we love you and think of you always. I still wear my ring every day which reminds me of you and all that we share.
OXOX,
Brad & Erica & Mia


Happy birthday, cute girl! Is she really only 10 pounds???
ReplyDelete^^^ That's what I was gonna say??
ReplyDeleteLove the chalkboard idea. Too bad pinterest wasn't around when my kids were little. haha