It's human to feel sad every now and again, right? To maybe say, wouldn't it be interesting to try that green grass way over there? Does that always imply that you're not satisfied/content with the lot you were given?
I don't really have the answers but today just feels like one of those days.
A day the music won't stop.
At the hospital I work we have a maternity/labor and delivery department. And, so sweetly, they play a special little song over the loud speaker for the whole hospital to hear every time a baby is born.
It's a tribute. It's a celebration, and, rightfully so.
I bet 90% of the people around me have stopped really hearing it because they are used to it for one and secondly because it's fairly common. But I hear it each time. It doesn't matter what I'm doing it seems my ears hone in on that sound and my heart burns.
Someday it will be our turn to be parents and even if I never hear that song played for me, it's not one I think I'll ever forget.
Peppier posts to come, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment