Mia was adorable last night. She kept signing to me that she was hungry and was actually pretty patient about it. She'd wander into the kitchen, tell me, then leave, coming back again in ten minutes or so to remind me. These enchiladas I make are one of her favorites so I thought she would rather wait for them to be finished cooked than eat something else. I think I was right haha! She devoured everything that I gave her, smearing it all over in happiness! Good thing I insisted she take off her shirt!
Once I saw that she was rubbing it into her eyes, we went straight to bath time and since the camera was already out I snapped a few more pictures.
Sweet baby in her cupcake pj's:)
oh my gosh her eyes. She is so beautiful!
She climbs in and out of this box maybe fifteen times a day. I haven't had the heart to toss it!
This is the look she gives me when I ask her not to do something and she is deciding to do it anyway. She usually looks back at me and gives me this certain look of complete defiance...and almost a "I don't care what you say" look. Most of the time if she already knows it's off limits (like climbing onto the dishwasher door when it's down) she will shake her head and tell herself "no no no no" while continuing to do whatever it is. I can't help but laugh. It makes me crazy that she knows but still does it and yet that's how we learn, right. I do feel like overall, and especially for her age, she is fairly obedient, and for that I am grateful!





Haha cute. Is this when she pooped in the tub?
ReplyDelete