Last week was a busy one for us. Brad had a total of three interviews, two of which were in Redding, California. Although it was a very quick 24 hour down and back trip we made the most of our time there and really had a wonderful stay. The weather was phenomenal- during the day it was sunny and about 73 degrees and in the evening it 'cooled off' to 65. Sign. me. up.!!!! Brad and I took some time between the interviews and the dinner to go to a place everyone was raving about- Whiskeytown Lake. Wow. They weren't kidding! I didn't alter the lake pictures one bit- it was truly that breathtaking. We just love taking Mia to all these new places!
I hope it's okay to say, but I really really love these pictures of us!!
At the hotel after Daddy left for the interview




I love all these posts and pictures you put up! They make my heart happy to see all of you so happy together. You do a lot of fun things!
ReplyDeleteThe lake IS beautiful! And I especially love the pic of Mia and Brad. You are all such a cute family.
ReplyDelete