I guess it's actually been a couple months ago now, but back in late summer we took a few days and went to the coast. It was incredibly relaxing and Amelia was a dream baby sleeping great in the car and at night as we stopped in several cities and stayed at both hotels and my parents beach house. Since I'm guessing we will be back at the coast soon I thought I'd better post these pictures now before I have tons more!
There's more fun on the other side of the wall, right? Stardust... :)
Two of my all time favorite pictures ever taken are in this group- the upper left and the middle one. She loved getting in the pool!
Daddy carried her the whole way down to the water which was a bit of a hike. She was so bundled in her carrier haha poor thing probably hardly saw the ocean at all!
This collage is actually of two locations- one where it was like a secret garden getting there with the trees completely forming a tunnel to the water (sooooo pretty) and the other much more open where apparently, had I been looking up from catching crabs and taking pictures of starfish, I would've seen the pod of dolphins! A guy came up from sea kayaking and as we got to talking he told us how cool it was and how rarely he sees them there. Great. Haha. Well, more excuses to go back! Mia had a great time and even though she doesn't adore the bright sunshine (she closes her eyes and sneezes. haha. Every time!) she really likes being outside and of course at the ocean :) We can't wait to go back!!




Beautiful! I'd love to go there! So cute that Mia sneezes every time. What a doll!
ReplyDelete