For my birthday this year, Brad got me a new lens for my camera. Naïvely believed I could just slap that lens right on and be good to go. Ha. Ha. Not quite :) It's going to take a lot more practice and so isn't it wonderful I have such a beautiful and oh so willing subject with me all the time? I think so :) I love all her expressions... I know, I know, it's very "mom" of me but it's true! She's adorable and watching her figure stuff out is such a joy.
Tonight we are going to the Temple with some of our extended family. Amelia will be at Great Grandma & Grandpa's house around the corner from the Temple. It's a challenge for us both to go at the same time but I am greatly looking forward to that time together. Brad and I appreciate living so close to family- they're a lot of fun and a ton of help!
Love you, Mia!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment