Remember our little baby? You know, the one who was in the EIGHTH percentile at birth? The one that was in newborn clothes until she was 7 weeks old? Yeah, if you see her let me know because this little girl is trying to grow up too fast! At her last check up she was in the 70th percentile! Anybody have a magic trick up their sleeve to help me slow.her.down.? Message me if yes :)
Amelia still vastly prefers to stand. I think if she had it her way all waking hours would consist of her standing in front of me, arms stretched out, me holding each hand, and her swinging her head all around trying to see every single thing. I'll admit, it's cute. Doesn't make me a very productive Mommy but yes, it's darn cute! Sometimes I can get her to sit and soon we will have a little bumbo for her to sit in which I think will help. Now, if I put her on her tummy, she will quickly flip over to her back. That's new- she used to bury her face straight down and sob, arms stretched out and shaking haha poor thing. It was terribly sad to watch and made us both dread 'tummy time'. So the turning is much more desirable.
Oh boy does this girl help me out. She's become quite the little character and is amazing at letting me know precisely what she desires without ever saying a word! I admire how rapidly she has gained these communication skills. I love watching her learn...even if sometimes it can be a little hard since I know for sure at least one of us is not a mind reader.
The weather has been phenomenal lately. I mean, really. Today was 80 and sunny in the late afternoon. It's beautiful with all the Fall colors and of course made me start thinking about some updated pictures. Here are a few I took and edited. Yes I know they are edited and look it although I didn't do anything to that fabulously bright tree. Sometimes we just need to be glammed up and her headband was the perfect touch! Thanks Christine!



What beautiful girls! And the tree is gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete