I know we've mentioned this on here before but - seriously - we have the best families. My Dad and his fiance, Donna, flew out here to Iowa to drive the pathfinder and our u-haul all the way back to Oregon. Since we have 3 cars right now (another story altogether) and with not knowing how Mia would do in the car that long (it's about 30 hours) this was something we felt we simply could not do. I didn't even have to ask...they were so willing to come help us and we are incredibly grateful. Plus they got to meet Mia, which, let's be real, is probably a huge reason they offered to help!! ;)
Mia was absolutely facinated with Donna. I think it was her dark hair. Mia was in fairly good spirits for being so exhausted. After flying all day they stayed a couple of hours and hit the road! We were sad to see them go but we will be staying at their house in Oregon so we'll be seeing them soon. It also felt good to be one step closer to leaving our house and getting on the road ourselves!
Mia was so tired she pretty much crumpled up in my arms lol. I was a tad tired myself...ahem...if you couldn't tell :) It was a long day and a start to a long weekend. Mia is such a delight to come home to and to spend time with it's alllllllllll worth it :)








What a wonderful blessing family is! Seems like you have a great one :)
ReplyDelete