Monday, July 22, 2013

Oregon at Last!


We are loving being in Oregon... it's so fun to hang out and swim and do yard work (seriously!) and have our own apartment and just enjoy the heat. Every day seems so busy I can't believe I even have one minute right now to write this lol. Mia's asleep :) 
Brad has been working his tail off studying and Mia is growing like crazy. We love her and man she is like fireworks each day for us. It's thrilling to watch her learn and enjoy her life. She 'talks' like crazy to us all the time, we love it and egg her on for sure :) 















First time going swimming. She has some confused looks on her face haha but in reality she enjoyed it quite a bit. The best part was when I was walking over to the edge to hand her to Brad to be done, I had her in the water as I walked over. Before I knew it, her legs were in the jet and she let out a laugh! It was so cute! So I put her legs in the jet stream a couple more times and she would just kick like crazy...we could tell she was having a blast. Hopefully we will be back in the water soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment