Monday, February 25, 2013

Our Stash :)

This post is specifically for Meri. She gave me a sweet little nudge the other day mentioning I should get a move on and get the things we need for Amelia's arrival. I took her cue and today bought my first pack of diapers! Hooray! Progress:) So I thought I would give a visual on the current situation. 

I have 3 onesies, 2 sleepers, and one outfit with one more in the mail. 4 pairs of socks and 4 sets of hand mittens. 1 pack of diapers, 1 pair of shoes, a fish, and a blanket. 

Think I have enough??
LOL

(See, Meri...not too much purple....yet...:))

I was busy putting all this together for a picture when Meri wrote us an email. Have I mentioned lately I love our life? It is a wonderful one we have and we're so very blessed to have her in it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. Can't wait to meet little Amelia! Meri sounds wonderful - I'm so glad you guys all found each other!

    ReplyDelete