1.) I can drive for hours and hours and not listen to any music or really do anything but think. I'm usually okay just mulling over things I don't always have the time to sort out.
2.) Most people know that purple is my absolute favorite color. Interesting that there's not a speck of purple in my house. I think sometimes I'm afraid if I start to use it even once, the joy will be unleashed and I will go crazy and have a purple house. Most common color in my house? All shades of grey. Not even I could have guessed that a year ago.
3.) I am absolute nuts over the ocean. It's in my happiest dreams and it's where I completely relax.
4.) Everyone says you always wish for what you don't have {in yourself}. Not that I think I'm perfect but I'm ok with myself. I'm ok my hair is curly (let's be honest here, it's frizz!), my eyes are green, and my skin is pale.
5.) My nose is crooked but it's never been broken. In fact, I've never broken a bone.
6.) One of my favorite dishes is pad tai. Brad's is curry chicken and the two of them together are the perfect marriage. mmmmm
7.) I have a huge fetish for home goods! lol! I was buying home decor even when I was in high school. I love throws, pillows, wall decor, table settings, lighting options, the whole lot. By the time I was married at 19 I had enough bedding to decorate a 5 bedroom house! I still have to hold back....
8.) I did a lot of stained glass work in high school. Sometimes I still ache to work with glass because I loved it so much. But now I worry about having little ones around the work area and I've decided, at least for now, to persue other ideas. But I still design patterns to use again someday.
9.) I love Thanksgiving for the leftovers. A turkey sandwich with cream cheese and cranberry sauce is one of my favorites.
10.) After a 10 day trip to Hawaii I knew that I would never want to live there. I had island fever pretty bad by day like 4. I really enjoy road trips and I was feeling kinda trapped in paradise. I don't mind visiting, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment