We have this super cute place in town that does kids' hair in a little car and lets them watch a movie. We've taken Mia there a couple of time as the bottom of the curls become dry, and brushing her hair becomes painful.
When I found out that there was a similar set up an hour away next to the temple, I was even more excited- this second location has a "mini-spa" in it! For kids! I knew Mia would love it so she and I planned a whole day down there filled with hair & nails, lunch on the temple grounds, WinCo, and one-on-one time. It rained and rained...until we were driving away, then the sun came out and it was glorious haha. That's okay...we'll be back for sure! 

First time getting her hair washed by someone at a salon. She was terrified they'd get water in her ears but overall actually really enjoyed it
She insisted she didn't want to watch the Trolls movie.
But she also couldn't look away
Gorgeous girl
The stylist did a great job with Mia's hair.
She opted for "fairy dust" to be added at the end
Same with the nails...first the polish then the glitter dusting for fun.
She soaked it all up!!!
She picked out her outfit and necklace for the day. She's in a funny stage where she won't really look at the camera but just seeing her like this you can feel her excitement :)
Walking the temple grounds when we were done. Boy do I love this sweet angel! We had some ups and downs throughout the day with no nap and lots of rain but I cherish these days where we get to spend every moment together!
Love you, Mia darling!
No comments:
Post a Comment