Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome!

If you're new, welcome to our blog! I recently went to Utah and have been giving out a lot of pass along cards. I loooovvvvveeeeee telling everyone we are adopting. While I was in Utah I had a not-so-fun time there towards the end when I got the flu, became an inpatient in the hospital, was scheduled for gallbladder surgery.... and then three days later was discharged with all my organs intact! Whew close call. My hospital stay gave me the chance to really pass those cards out. They went to the ambulance guy (hey Mike!).... the sweet MA.... people who came to draw my blood.... my nurses.... even my doctor! I actually ran out half way through and was trying to figure out how long I was going to be there that way I could have more shipped up lol! Glad to be home and well instead though :) 
It's gotten easier and easier to give out the cards. We were shopping for sewing machines yesterday afternoon and they got passed out then as well (hey Sue and Alison!) since adoption and sewing and baby stuff all goes together the conversation is so fluid and natural. I think it's interesting to read other peoples' blogs.... so why not ours? So if you are one of the *lucky* ones that got our card, again I say WELCOME! Look around; you aren't snooping you are INVITED! We're so glad you stopped by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment