I was reading something recently that was saying how do you get to know someone? What's some thing revealing about them without asking them personally? Their answer was phone pictures! (and music). Apparently what you take pictures of says a lot about you. And I thought this would be perfect for the blog since it's always interesting trying to come up with new ideas about how you can 'get to know us' on here! So... here are six from my phone!
A pic of Brad and I that I ran though the 'sketch' app
Me and my Mom at Disneyland that I love. Something really funny had just happened
Ok confession. I love purple hair! ha I think with dark hair it's so pretty.
Not sure if I'd ever have the guts to do it but I totally dream about it!
Something that made me laugh. Which I then sent to my brother Drew
A picture that inspired me
Hmmm another pinterest pic haha. What does that say?? Plus I love brownies!
I keep a lot of recipes on my phone.






No comments:
Post a Comment