Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jobs

Those who know us know how much we like Apple products. We were completely sold after buying our home computer a little over three years ago now. Funny, when my Dad came to visit a couple of months ago he asked when we got the new computer- it still looks and runs just as good today as it did the day we bought it. Being devoted Apple fans, we also followed Steve Jobs. Brad, in particular, looked forward to hearing his new ideas and what he was up to. So when I saw this quote today, I thought I should post it. I highly doubt he was thinking of the "work" we are now aspiring to- Parenthood- but I felt it applied just as well.

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do... if you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on." -Steve Jobs.

We believe in Parenthood. We know it will be a great work- the greatest of our lives. And although we haven't 'found' it yet, we are looking. Searching for you, little one. Praying for you. And we can't wait to begin the relationship that we know will just get better and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment