I'm not sure Brad was loving this part...lol!
I had an orange dot on my nose but you can't see it very well
Oh my gosh. This girl kills me. LOVE LOVE LOVE my little Princess!
I was nervous I wouldn't be able to find antlers. I kept telling myself it would get easier the longer I waited because it would be closer to Christmas and Bam! Yes! Walmart for $5!
So we actually bought this huge sheepskin earlier this year as a throw or a rug or something. When I was growing up, my Dad had a whiteish one and with his moves, it somehow got damaged. He was telling me about it awhile ago so when I saw a killer deal for this one, I snagged it, justifying it by saying it was for my Dad, who is notoriously SO HARD to buy gifts for. Anyway, then we put it on this bench in our room and....sorry Dad....not sure you're getting it now lol. It is so nice in that spot and Mia will just come and flop and talk to me and she just adores it. I was feeling a tad guilty about all this when I went to visit my Dad and gee, what was there? That he had bought for himself? Yeah. The same one. Problem solved!!!
Oh, and isn't he the cutest Sven ever?!

On the way home from the ward party, we stopped off at this orchard I love so much. I had Mia take a few pictures for her ol mama and she did great! I sure love this girl!
Even though the ward party on Saturday was great, we still wanted to take her out on actual Halloween for just a few houses. We went to maybe 6 or 7 houses and were done. I'm glad we went and it was adorable to see her sooooooooo excited to RUN to the door every time there was a knock. She loved handing out the candy, it was super sweet :)
That night she was in the bath and she said, Mom? Her tone was soft, almost apologetic. I said, yes Hunny? And she said,
you know, Mom,
I really wanted to be a superhero for Halloween.
I felt like my heart was going to break. Yes, we changed our minds a lot leading up to the day, and she especially, but maybe I should've been a better listener. I quietly asked her if it was okay that she be a superhero next Halloween. She said yes and then said she wanted out of the tub and to go to bed. The next day I decided someone, somewhere must have a Halloween costume for sale cheap so we went looking. We struck out at several places and then we found "the one". Oh my gosh. I don't know that it's a costume, per se, which is better because this dress is much more sturdy. As soon as we saw it, sitting there all awesome and in her size, we both gasped, no joke. We were SO EXCITED! The next day we took a couple of pictures on the porch. Man, I love this Princess Superhero Girl of mine!!!
Matching red nails, of course
This smile says it all.
Mom: Redeemed!
Trying to get a picture of the cape that detaches


No comments:
Post a Comment