Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Family Pictures!

One of the things I scheduled to do with our family over Christmas was get family photos taken professionally. It was a little tough because it literally rained every single day. We kept pushing it back back back hoping for clearer weather but in the end it never came and we ended up driving about an hour east to get away from it. The air was f r i g i d. Maybe 20 or 21 degrees? It was lightly snowing as we arrived and left but during the pictures, it stopped. Although we are missing our brother in Bahrain, and will get more pictures done next time with him present, I still really loved how these turned out! There are a few pictures we didn't get- like individual shots of the girls, couple pictures, and more pictures of just us three sisters, but it's just motivation to take more again next time :)

The river and background were gorgeous and I love that we had them taken at the Gorge where we made all these new memories!

I think this is the one we are going to get framed on canvas

I love how this picture shows our love and devotion to this Princess of ours!


Ahhhhh she's so stinking cute! 
I'm trying to decide if we should canvas this one instead.

My Hearts

Group photo. I really like the colors we chose

They are adorable!

A little rainbow for them! Mia wakes up with her hair in curls like this- in fact she woke up from a nap for these pictures. Not. Fair.! :)

How did they manage to coordinate both having their tongues out?! lol

Easily my top three favorite pictures. 
These girls did awesome for how colds it was.

We got a rainbow in ours!

Me and my Daddy. I adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment