Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outtakes

On Saturday we went out to Bills Berry Farm with Jennifer and her family. Jennifer watches Mia while we work so she's got a special place in our hearts. I wanted to give her something unique for Christmas so I offered to take their family pictures. I was thrilled she agreed and we all had a lovely time at the farm. 
While we were there we took lots of really great pictures. It was cold, but not unbearable, and I was even able to get her twin girls to cooperate... with a little help from the homemade vanilla donuts they make right there, outside, fresh! 
I'll post more about the day later but for now I wanted to make sure not to deprive you of these little gems, also gathered from that day. Taking pictures with a toddler is tough work. Here are some "outtakes" that have had me laughing...




No comments:

Post a Comment