Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where will it go?


 I was on a plane recently from Salt Lake to Omaha. I tucked a pass along card into the seat in front of me. As I sat there I couldn't help but let my mind wander. Where could this card go? Will it get picked up and thrown away right immediately? Or will that person put it in their pocket for later... or will it get tossed and then it flies out and someone working the sanitation area picks it up and it's still shiny... or maybe the next passenger will pick it up. Where will they be headed? Maybe they're reading this right now! haha. I just let my mind try to think about all the possibilities. 
All because I slipped it out of my purse and into the seat pocket. 
Would you like some pass along cards? 
Message me if you'd like to be part of our efforts to get the word out that we are adopting!

No comments:

Post a Comment