Saturday, June 9, 2012

Building Memories

Brad and I are always talking about things we would like to do, or places we would like to see. Experiences and memories we want to build together. I often think, ok but how can we do this once we have kids? How is this going to work?! But then I realize, we'll go anyway. Not in-spite of kids but because we have kids.  Everywhere we go will be a memory for them as well. We enjoy going out and seeing things that are unique to the area- like last week when this picture was taken. We were at the monument where a treaty was signed between Lewis & Clark and the Native Americans living here. It was a blustery day to say the least but we still had a great time. When I think about taking our family places and watching them experience these things for the first time and getting so excited and jazzed up, I feel that anticipation building- We're ready now! Oh but what was that I posted? Right. In the Lord's time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment