Sunday, October 9, 2011
I wish I had progress to post about here but there hasn't really been much. Christy and I decided to do my interview over the phone... hopefully that will happen this coming week. It will be good to get that done. I have been working on some 8x10 collage prints today. I will have them printed that way when Christy (our case worker) goes to visit birth mom's she can show them a few pictures and 'introduce' us that way. I thought it was a great idea and have been working on getting a few collages together. She mentioned doing one... but I did 4 with three copies each :) My thought is that maybe she could send them to case workers in other areas. Hey, whatever gets the word out, right? I also was able to get copies of birth and marriage certificates sent out. I had no idea that Brad and I have been married this long and never had an original of Brad's birth certificate. Crazy! Luckily, Mom had 3 copies so she sent one on over after faxing a copy so I could get them out right away. Thanks, Mom! Our parents are so supportive. Almost daily they are calling, asking what they can do to help us and telling us how much they love us and are there for us. We could not have asked for more loving, amazing people for parents. It's so encouraging how they are just as excited to add to our families through adoption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment