1.) I enjoy reading fantasy novels when I have free time- Wheel of Time is an
all-time favorite.
2.) I love to floss my teeth.
3.) In the summer my favorite foods are watermelon and cherries.
4.) I taught my wife to make homemade noodles for soup.
5.) Sometimes my eyes look blue and sometimes they look green.
6.) I absolutely love exploring mountain trails in my old pickup or an ATV
7.) I enjoy being in the cold as long as my body is warm (heaven=cool air and lots of blankets!)
8.) I dont like "cat people" and yet I own a cat...
9.) Autumn is the best time of year in my book (cool air, right?)
10.) I am a closet musician. I write songs and play several instruments.
2.) I love to floss my teeth.
3.) In the summer my favorite foods are watermelon and cherries.
4.) I taught my wife to make homemade noodles for soup.5.) Sometimes my eyes look blue and sometimes they look green.
6.) I absolutely love exploring mountain trails in my old pickup or an ATV
7.) I enjoy being in the cold as long as my body is warm (heaven=cool air and lots of blankets!)
8.) I dont like "cat people" and yet I own a cat...
9.) Autumn is the best time of year in my book (cool air, right?)
10.) I am a closet musician. I write songs and play several instruments.
10+) BONUS: I love playing cooperative video games. Im always looking for a
new game to play with my wife.
10++) extra BONUS: I love computers of all kinds but I have been an
Apple-ite since 1995
10+++) lol BONUS: iPhone > Andriod (really, it is.
believe)
No comments:
Post a Comment