We had a fun idea that maybe we could go to a different temple each year on Amelia day, but in the end going to the closest one to us currently was the perfect choice. We had such a spiritually uplifting and fantastic day. We slept in, walked the temple grounds and talked about family, went to lunch, saw Finding Dory, went to dessert, drove home (mini nap for our sweet, tired girl), went to her friend's baptism, had dinner, and went to bed. It was such a full day and I loved every minute of it. Mia looked lovely in the dress from Meri and her little purple shoes to match.
A day has never passed, nor ever will pass, when I do not thank my Heavenly Father for this most precious gift of Amelia. I could not have dreamt of a more loving and accepting birthfamily. To each of them, I love you.
To Amelia, Happy Day, sweet darling!
we tried for awhile to get a good shot
playing games at the temple
dancing with Mom
watching the "Princess" (bride)
Running, running, always running....
One of my favorite shots of the day
love
Tired girl from such a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment