Mia is so funny! All day we play and I'd say (when we're home) 30% is reading books, 20% is playing with her baby, and almost 50% is her trying to get me to chase her. After I chase her, she always runs into her castle tent. Then I'm supposed to go in and get her, tickle her, give her kisses, and then it starts all over again. I really do enjoy the game, especially when she gets all goofy and giggles all silly she literally just falls over she can't even stand she's laughing that hard. Sometimes, after a couple of hours of playing this, I try to do something new like go outside or read books or eat a snack...and this day I followed her around the living room while I was tickling her and snapped these (blurry, but accurate) photos. That's the baby she got for her birthday and boy does she love it. She doesn't quite understand being "nice" to the baby necessarily as she smacks it against the wall, jumps on it, and takes her poor little head and slides it across the kitchen floor haha but hey that's why they make them with durable plastic, right?! I have the best job in the whole world getting to stay home with this little princess every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment